OptionRoom February Development Update
As the second month of the new year comes into end we want to present the January development update!
Changes done up to latest build — Until Feb-28:
- UI revamp v1 — We have totally reworked and enhanced the market UI, the new UI is live on testnet and estimated to be finished and deployed to mainnet within the next two weeks.
- Added possibility to add market liquidity with any token
- Added possibility to remove liquidity to any token
- Added possibility to purchase options with any token, and integrated with the new contracts from solidity.
- Market options listing is being currently worked on.
- Finishing up a simpler more intuitive UI version for selling options, allowing users to know clearly how much money they get via selling
- Solidity contract for querying the markets has been added.
- Testing code for all of the aspects of the solidity of the smart contracts are done, and we are on the way to add even more.
- Market creation now supports multiple categories
- Market creation supports multiple options
Deployment of new UI to mainnet should happen in the next two weeks.
We keep building