Introducing COURT — OptionRoom’s governance token
COURT is the governance token of the OptionRoom ecosystem ultimately required for participating in protocol governance including forecast markets, resolution, protocol proposals, Oracle as a Service — OaaS, and future products in the OptionRoom ecosystem.
We have adjusted the COURT mechanics from the whitepaper creating a dynamic relationship between ROOM and COURT.
Governance rewards will be paid out in ROOM tokens making the COURT token supply deflationary in nature.
- Initial supply: 0 COURT
- Max supply: 40,000 COURT, maximum supply reached after 3 months
- Farming period: 3 months starting from 13th of March
- First 30 days give x2 COURT rewards
- COURT becomes claimable 13 May
COURT will be farmable for 90 days starting 13th of March.
There will be two main pool strategies with the following COURT block distribution weight:
- ROOM/ETH LP staking: 7/14
- ROOM staking: 5/14
Additionally, OptionRoom has delegated two additional pools for ecosystem projects:
- HT staking: 1/14
- MATTER staking: 1/14
Deflationary in nature
After reaching the max supply of 40 000, COURT will be deflationary in nature. Dishonest protocol participants will be punished through a burn mechanism explained closer to forecast markets product launch in Q2.
- 13th of March: COURT farming begins
- 13th of April: x2 rewards end
- 13th of May: COURT becomes trade-able. Uniswap listing, more details will be announced
- End of May: COURT can be staked into governance for authenticity power
- 11th of June: Farming stops, COURT reaches maximum supply of 40,000
- End of May/early June: Governance & Forecast Markets product launch. COURT used to farm ROOM by actively participating in the protocol.